I’m Jen. I’m just another sarcastic, straight-haired brunette from New Jersey with leather boots and a Louis Vuitton. But, I happen to adore blogging…and all things Hoboken. I started this blog in an effort to discover all of the amazing local food, fashion, fun, and people that Hoboken has to offer.
- Interested in getting help with your local business’ social media and outreach? I have grown a twitter following from 0 to about 3,000 local followers in just over a year. Ask me how I can help & about my sponsorships and partnerships!
- I’m also a local photographer, specializing in lifestyle portraiture for couples, children, and families. For more info, click here.
Besides that: Things you will find on Hoboken Girl via my experiences:
- Hoboken Eats (I adore food and trying different types and restaurants – and love taking pictures of it. I also love eating gluten free and dairy free at times, so I have fun searching for Hoboken options that accommodate those diets)
- Hoboken Style (Besides loving J.Crew, Bloomingdales, Zara, and BCBG – with a side of Forever 21 thrown in for kicks, I am a huge fan of vintage & local Hoboken boutiques).
- Hoboken Drinks (My fave cocktails and delicious concoctions in Hoboken)
-Hoboken Happy Hours (Hot spots, where to go, etc)
- Hoboken Nightlife (Samesies)
-Hoboken Boutiques (I have several friends who are boutique owners locally- ask me anything about where or what you can buy in Hoboken when it comes to fashion)
-Adoptable Hoboken Pets (In conjunction with the Liberty Humane Society, I promote adoptable pets of the week!)
-Hoboken Beauty (Ask me anything beauty-related about Hoboken. Chances are I’ve been there, or I know someone that can get you the answer.)
-Hoboken Fitness (Where to workout, what classes to take, etc, etc)
-Hoboken Health (I’m a certified health nut – always drinking something green or filled with kale, and being gluten and dairy free, I’m usually very careful about what I put in my body – minus Sunday Fundays and boozy brunches. There are lots of great places in Hoboken that cater to gluten free and health nuts like me !
-Anything else girly, Hoboken-centric, or Jerseylicious that you need to know.
Feel free to email me any specific questions or inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.