In case you hadn’t realized that Halloween is pretty much starting to be celebrated THIS weekend, we thought we’d give you a nice little reminder. Here’s the scoop on Halloween (and other) events by date (read: SO much to do). Get your costumes ready!
Thursday, October 24 Events:
1. hMAG Halloween Costume Party at Hoboken Elks Lodge: 7-11PM
2. Opening “Threads of Color” Exhibition at the Hob’Art Gallery: Thursday-Sunday
Stop by the Monroe Art Center for the “Threads of Color” Exhibition, featuring artists Pauline Chernichaw, Heather Corey, and Meredeth Turshen. It is on display until October 27, Thursday to Sunday from 1:00-5:00PM and by appointment.
Friday, October 25 Events:
3. Pink Lady Fridays Halloween Party at West 5 Supper Club
4. Haunted Halloween at Teak
Saturday, October 26 Events:
5. Hoboken 5K: 8AM
The Hoboken 5K will be this Saturday starting at Pier A Park. The 5K race will begin at 10AM, and there is also a Scary Scurry Kids’ Run at 11AM with a Costume and Race Awards at 11:15AM.
6. Family Farmer’s Market: 9AM-2PM
The Hoboken Family Farmers Market is located at 14th and Garden St. and is open every Saturday from 9:00AM-2:00PM. All their produce is organic and grown locally and includes fresh vegetables, fruits, breads, chocolate, coffee, and flowers just to name a few! In addition, there is also music, activities, and games!
7. Cancer Blowout Event at Salon CARU: 10AM-6PM
This Saturday head over to Salon CARU, where blowouts will be $35 all day long, with all proceeds going to Cancer Schmancer. There will also be raffles and an event afterward at Coopers Union.
8. Juara Skincare Mini Facials at Luxe Face & Body: 12-4PM
9. Yoshiko Roth-Hidalgo, cofounder of Juara Skincare, will be at Luxe Face & Body this Saturday for free 30 minute mini facials and hand massages! In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, they are both partnered up with the organization, Cancer and Careers, and will be donating 20% of Juara Skincare Products proceeds from the day. Also, if you spend $75 on Juara Skincare you will receive a free travel Candlenut Hand & Body Balm.
10. Luxe Face & Body is also having a Halloween Special this Saturday! Halloween Makeup Applications will only be $40 this Saturday, 11AM-6PM. Call 201-222-2472 to book your appointment.
11. Party in Pink Zumbathon at Fitness Meets Dance: 2-4PM
This Saturday Fitness Meets Dance is having a Breast Cancer Fundraiser – Party in Pink Zumbathon! Tickets are $15 in advance, and $20 at the door.
12. Hoboken: One Year After Sandy Event: 5-8PM
The Hoboken Historical Museum is having a Hurricane Sandy exhibit including a series of different events. The kickoff evening reception will be this Saturday. Also, this Tuesday there will be a day of events which are free and open to the public. The full exhibit will run until July 6, 2014.
13. Halloween Party at Black Bear
14. Halloween Giveaways and Specials at Mills Tavern
15. Halloween Party Costume Contest at The Brass Rail
16. Halloween Havoc at West 5 Supper Club
17. Halloween Party with Slow n’ Low at The Stewed Cow
18. Halloween Bash at Mulligan’s
Drink specials all night long and prizes for the best costumes!
19. Wicked Halloween at Wicked Wolf
20. Halloween Costume Party at Carpe Diem
21. Zombie Attack at the Chandelier Room
22. Halloween at Village Pourhouse
23. Halloween Party at Room 84
Tuesday, October 29 Events:
24. Hoboken: One Year After Sandy day of events at the Hoboken Historical Museum
25. Hoboken Downtown Farmers Market: 3-7:30PM
26. Acoustic Tuesdays at Teak on the Hudson: 5:30PM
27. Trivia Night at Four L’s: 8PM
Wednesday, October 30 Events:
28. Wednesdays Afterwork into the Night!” at Teak on the Hudson
Every week at the Jubilee Center, details here!
30. Karaoke Night at Village Pourhouse: 9PM
31. Halloween Spooktacular at The Shannon
Thursday, October 31 (Halloween!) Events:
32. Pier 13′s 1st Annual Pumpkin Patch
Enjoy pumpkin picking, apple cider, candy apples, pumpkin beer and more!
33. Hoboken Uptown Farmers Market: 2-7PM
34. Halloween Party at Four L’s
35. Halloween at The Madison
36. Halloween Spooktacular at Mikie Squared
37. Halloween with Dogfish Head at Texas Arizona
Stop by for their annual costume contest as well as a long list of craft beers on draft!
38. Halloween Party at Trinity Restaurant
39. Halloween Party at Kolo Klub
40. Halloween Bash at Clinton Social
41. Halloween Party at Turtle Club
42. Halloween Bash at Marty O’Brien’s
Well, well, welllll…there you have it. Over 40 events going on for Halloween — where will you be, and what will you be? Whatever you do– make a safe and fabulous night(s)! Enjoy!