If you have been active on various Hoboken business pages or have visited any businesses in the past week, you’ll know that a lot of amazing people are doing a lot of amazing things to help raise money for our city in its time of need. Besides volunteers who help unload trucks, sort supplies (and lots more)…and those who donate to RebuildHoboken.org, there are also a plethora of businesses and individuals hosting awesome and inspiring fundraisers. Because there are a variety of them, I’m going to sort them out for you – so I’m featuring a few today:
1. Kidville: Rockin’ Railroad Benefit Concert
Hoboken Mommies is providing a raffle, and all benefits go to relief fund – truly awesome!
2. Willie McBrides: Hoboken Not Broken: A Comedy Benefit for Residents Affected by Hurricane Sandy
Date: Thursday, November 15th at 8pm
3. Kolo Klub: Rebuild Hoboken Bash
Date: Thursday, November 15th at 7pm
4. Maxwell’s Hoboken: Hoboken Music Awards Hurricane Benefit
Date: Saturday, November 17th at 7pm
5. Restore NJ Zumba Event:It’s in West NYC, but it’s run by a Hoboken Zumba Instructor!
Date: Saturday, November 17th at 1pm
Any other events you’ve heard about or are hosting? Email me details at email@example.com and I’ll post! So happy to see so many people in Hoboken working together to help our little city!