Back in action this week with Hoboken Street Style.
Here are some of HobokenGirl’s fave looks from the week:
HG style-stalked Jackie and found out she was sporting:
1. TOP: Zara Neon Cotton Tank
2. SKIRT: H&M Black Button-Down Mid-length
3. NECKLACE: Forever 21
4. SHOES: Michael Kors Black Leather Sandals
So boho and chic!
And another beautiful femme on the street: Jaboea
HG style-stalked Jaboea and learned her outfit consisted of:
1. TOP: Light Pink American Apparel Cotton Tee
2. SKIRT: Phillip Lim Cropped White Trouser
3. BELT: Platform Boutique Skinny Black Leather with Gold Clasp
4. SHOES: Black Ballet Flats ($6.99 from Walgreens- impressive!)
5. BAG: Damier Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM
To be featured in the Street Style Section of HobokenGirl, you just need to be walking around Washington Street (or elsewhere – this time we were on Hudson Street!) in Hoboken and be looking stylish, of course. You never know, the next section of Hoboken Street Style could feature you.
Email email@example.com for more info.
Written by: Jen