After kicking off Monday Makeovers (video of the mayor’s dear hannah and Salon Caru trip to be posted next Monday), HG realized that there is a world of style at our fingertips here in Hoboken. There are so many beautiful and fashionable people in the Mile Square (say what you want about New Jersey, but we know how to work it in Hoboken).
So, HobokenGirl wanted to track down the most fashionable femmes in town and start a Street Style section of the blog. It doesn’t matter who or what you’re wearing, as long as you look goooood in it! In a nutshell, we’ll be style-stalking fashionistas walking around Washington St (and beyond). Because, after all, you can never be overdressed or over-educated.
So, without further ado, meet Lauren, a Hoboken fashionista found on Washington St!
HG style-stalked Lauren and found out that her adorbs outfit was comprised of:
1. DRESS: Jessica Simpson White Eyelet
2. BELT: Belt (attached to dress)
3. BAG: Michael Kors Black Monogrammed Tote
4. SHOES: BCBG Sandals with a touch of snakeskin – looove!
How cute does she look?
One more beauty found on the street – meet Lani, former Hoboken resident – in town for some dinner and shopping!
HG style-stalked Lani and found out that her sassy work outfit included:
1. TOP: Limelight (NYC store) Short-Sleeved Button-Down, layered with a red James Perse Tank underneath
2. PANTS: Black Rock & Republic skinny jeans (which she cuffed for a more polished, work-approp look)
3. BAG: Black Anne Klein Tote (with laptop and Louis Vuitton wallet inside!)
4. SHOES: Rocket Dogs from DSW
5. JEWELS: Pendant Necklace from Urban Outiftters
To be featured in the Street Style Section of HobokenGirl, you just need to be walking around Washington Street (or elsewhere) in Hoboken and be looking stylish, of course. You never know, the next section of Hoboken Street Style could feature you.
Email email@example.com for more info.
Written by: Jen