Alicia from Townery brings you this weekend’s events in Hoboken!
St. Ann’s Festival:
1. The next Italian Festival, St Ann’s Feast, starts this Friday and goes until next Thursday, July 26th. Each night there’s a different act, you can check out all of the performers here: http://www.townery.com/
- Alicia’s personal favorite are The Nerds who are performing Monday night: http://www.townery.com/events/
Ping Pong is still going strong at the Multi-Service Center. Come out Thursday night to show off your skills! http://www.townery.com/events/
3. If you missed it last weekend, The Pirates of Penance will have performances again this weekend, for free at Sintra Park! Last weekend to chance the action – http://www.townery.com/events/
4. Monday night at Willie McBrides is Pretty Little Liars Trivia with Trivia AD. Time to bring your A game! http://www.townery.com/events/
5. Also on Monday night, the final Mayor’s final “Monday Makeover” will be happening at Iconic Fashion Lounge. Above a sneak preview from Air Studios’ makeover last week…she looked fab in her leather dress!
Make sure to check out the action around 7pm at Iconic!
Schedule of Makeover Events is here.
What will you be doing this weekend?
Make sure to tweet @hobokengirlblog all about it!
Written by: Jen