Small Business Saturday is here! Aka the day we can shop til we drop in Hoboken.
– Dear Hannah, has all apparel 20% off, all accessories are buy one get one half off, and a free gift with every purchase! If you spend over $25 on your registered AMEX card you will receive a $25 credit. Here’s a little about the Mayor’s makeover at Dear Hannah.
– Maxwell’s 9.13.34 is giving a $25 credit to all AMEX users as well – make sure to stop by and say hi to Deb! Here’s a post about the store that you might enjoy.
– Air Studios, 1 Fifty Five, and Platform are all having fantastic sales:
Check out the Mayor’s Air Studios makeover here.
– Work It Out Fitness Boutique is offering great deals on fitness classes – make sure to stop by and snag some deals! Check out my post about them here.
– Clean Popo is giving away another FREE HOUSE CLEANING via HobokenGirl.com – make sure to like Clean Popo’s Facebook page, share one of their posts, and you’ll be entered! More on that contest coming very soon – but you can enter today! Check out how they scrubbed my apartment and made it shine here.
– Town House 620 has tons of sales going on :
-Midtown Authentic is offering lots of deals in-store and on facebook: right now there are TONS of new Christian Louboutins which are brand new plus tons of new bags and DVF dresses which are only $75 today. Faboosh!!
Some other businesses participating according to Hoboken Patch: Hair Cult, Marma Day Spa, Galatea, Peper, Guitar Bar Jr., Viva La Nails, Copper Kettles, Peper & Parlor, Beau Brummel, Romparoo, and more…
Where will you be shopping on Small Business Saturday? Any other deals you’ve come across? Make sure to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org & I’ll update the list!
Written by: Jen