Whether you’ve been crushing matzo this week or are getting ready for a delicious Cadbury egg eating spree on Sunday, there is much fashion to be had for the holidays in the Mile Square this week.
HobokenGirl.com has compiled some of the most fabulous and festive (think: pastels) fashions from local boutiques that are perfect to wear to a seder dinner or an Easter brunch. Here goes:
1. Iconic Fashion Lounge has some gorgeous pastel trends (for women AND men):
Gentle Fawn Top in a coral “plaid” paired with a pair of Paige Denim (also found at Iconic) are a perfect spring look for a casual brunch.
Dolce Vita top in mint green…so festive yet trendy!
Loving this check men’s button down. Such great cuffed sleeves.
And you can’t forget the accessories:
2. While we’re on accessories, Aaraa Accessories has some beautiful ones:
Scarves, scarves and more scarves!
This two-tone Pink Candy Necklace is that pop of color necessity this spring.
Florals are in – whether on dresses or around your neck. I love the gold and white tones in this piece.
3. Maxwell’s 9.13.34 also has some one-of-a-kind vintage pieces to pair with your outfit:
Strand Pastel Crystal Stacker Ring: 5 antiqued silver tone rope twist bands connected to one in the back are sprinkled with gentle, soft pastel
colored crystals. So beautiful.
Strand Faux Pearl, Aurora Borealis, and Gold Tone Mesh Collar Neckalce circa 1960’s… such a fun piece!
This St. Vintage Crystal Turo & Clear Medalliaon Bracelet was handcrafted in the USA! Profits from sales go towards cancer research, since the designer is a gifted two times survivor.
4. The newly opened Factory Boutique has some colorful ensembles for your day:
Mint lace bodycon dress with a pink geo necklace & a peach dress with teardrop cutouts are the perfect colorful Easter picks!
Loving those necklaces, especially the purple tier necklace and the mint/gold oval stone necklace.
This mint faux wrap dress and peach floral bib necklace are a way to celebrate in style.
Peach floral bib necklace – please get in my closet…
5. Trends Boutique uptown is going for a polished look with these two:
Darling Yasmin Blouse: loose fit printed blouse in soft chiffon with contrast bow, perfect when tucked into a fitted pencil skirt.
Darling Ashley Dress: the clean, crisp print on this vintage style 1950s dress is a great way to work the floral trend whilst rocking a full on fabulous flirty fifties look.
6. Local Etsy Shop hbk co. has some goodies in the shop:
Astor Collar in Silver & Gold…gold goes oh-so-well with silver & gold
And, not going to lie, I’m loving this sneak peek from hbkco’s new line…can’t wait for it to come out!
7. Fifty Five Group Stores (Platform, 1 Fifty Five, & Air Studios) are chock full of pastels. Here are a few faves:
Floral heaven in this sheer short sleeve button down
Pale Pink Amanda Skinny Jeans will also make quite the statement at your brunch table. Especially with red pumps.
8. Revival Vintage is rocking some amazing festive and fab outfits:
Kate Spade Vintage Necklace
Buttercup yellow raincoat with oversized buttons, 1950’s swing style with green floral lining. SO CUTE!
1950’s tiffany blue, boucle pencil skirt with a 1950’s yellow and pink floral short sleeved shirt (with peter pan collar and fabric covered buttons). Add to it a 1980’s lace crochet collar, with faux pearl buttons. and 1950’s cream lizard skin purse…and you’re in business.
Photos for RVB by Digital Chrome Studio.
9. Last but not least, luxury consignment shop Midtown Authentic has just moved to its new location – 700 Garden St. There’s a Grand Opening Party on Saturday from 11am-6pm…definitely stop by!
Which pieces are your favorite?
Make sure to #shoplocal in Hoboken!
Written by: Jen